1. Nobody owes you anything.
2. Asking for help doesn’t mean you’re weak.
3. You can’t share what you don’t have yourself.
4. Nobody cares if you’re wrong. They care if you can move forward.
5. “Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.”
6. Getting older isn’t a bad thing. It’s a gift.
7. Two halves don’t make a whole. Two wholes make a whole.
8. Treat people with respect, even when they don’t deserve it.
9. Nobody “finds” their passion. They practice it.
10. Talent, in itself, isn’t enough.
11. Time is of the essence.
12. “If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.”
13. You have to care about your work for it to make an impact.
14. Commitment is key.
15. No amount of money will ever be enough.
16. You’re going to fail. And it’s going to hurt.
17. Your past DOES define you! (In a good way.)
18. Perspective is everything, but action is more important.
A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later.
19. Small steps will take you further than infrequent home runs.
|« prev||top||next »|